Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

The famous and possibly fateful year is here, 2012. I'm not too sure if the Mayans have been misinterpreted or just misunderstood, but they were amendment about something great happening this year. Of course many of us know that our solar system will line up with the center of our galaxy and start the Winter Solstice but there are some that say it will start a cataclysm of devastation here on Earth.

I say hogwash! This has happened many times before and look; the Earth is still here. Now will something miraculous happen? Who knows. I for sure cannot wait till December, 21st, 2012.

I will however continue to write the remainder of The Codex and will luck start carving out the continuing story of my characters from Planet X The Annunaki Wars. Plus look out for more book giveaways this month!

No comments: