Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to PlanetX: The Annunaki Wars blog!

Welcome to my new blog for my first published book called PlanetX: The Annunaki Wars. I am super excited to be able to share my creativity with everyone. This book has been a two year undertaking and now is the time for its release. As I type this my publisher is in the stages of creating a mock version for me to look over, make changes, and then give the green light. I have been blessed to have two great friends that have given their time to helping me achieve my goal.
I owe a debt of gratitude to Chance Sanderson for creating the book's cover and to Brian Galyean for creating the web site for my book. I invite everyone to check out the wonderful work Brian did at www.planetxbooks.com. We continue to put forth a better and bolder site that will appeal to all science fiction fans and hopefully pull in some converts. I will do my best to keep everyone informed of the progress on my book and keep you up-to-date on any changes to the web site.
Thank you all for your support and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: