Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Antagonist

Well, I am currently working on the last character sketch I will be working on for some time. Why? Mostly because I want you the reader to let your imaginations run wild and conjure up what you think the characters look like. I have had enormous fun with opening up and letting my creativity flow free, but now I must concentrate on other things. So who is this last character? None other than the evil and loathsome King Distar. I have been fighting with my inner self on how he should look. While writing my book I had an idea of what he looked like but putting it on paper in words is one thing, trying to bring something to life is another. I had to look at many pictures of human mummification to get the look I was going for and so far its coming together very well. In the next week the final character will be revealed.

No comments: