Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 21, 2012

Well it's been awhile since I have been on my blog and thought it most appropriate to post something now. We have 13 more days until the auspicious date of December 21st. I get questions all the time now at work from coworkers asking me if the end of the world is going to happen. Sometimes I joke with them and tell them, "Oh yeah all hell is going to break loose" and then other times I like to look at them as if they are crazy. I don't believe a major catastrophic event is going to happen. 

Why? Well because how is it we as a race can predict the end of the world but we cannot predict the weather 100% accurately or predict who is going to when the Super Bowl 100% of the time. Yet we can predict our demise! The only thing I know is going to happen that day is the planets will align with the sun and the solar system will align with the center of our galaxy. Also I believe I am scheduled to go to work that day. Ha!

Whatever happens on that historic day will either be eventful or dull. No matter what it is we cannot prevent the end of the world if it is our destiny. I however hope it does not end because I still need to see what Disney plans on doing with the new Star Wars movies.  

No comments: